Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ganesh Under the Weather

A word is in order, I think, regarding the long time since my last posting here. Let's just say that Ganesh got through it better than I did, at least in the looks department.  I have the advantage though in that my bruises and scrapes will fade and his are fixed. Most of March was a series of increasingly painful and inconveniencing back pains--and on March 19 I had same-day surgery to remove potentially risky hardware from my lower left leg. Unfortunately I let myself be lulled into thinking "same-day" surgery was somehow less major or less painful in its recovery than "ordinary" surgery. Not so, not so at all.

I don't know how regularly I'll post the next few weeks--and it feels good to be back. I hope you've been well.

No comments:

Post a Comment